|
I used to be an active participant in all the school level extra curricular activities. Won First prize in regional and cluster level inter school drama competition. I will never forget those days. We went to CME school Dapodi. We all went there to get away from the boring lectures at school. Don’t know how Pravin sir came to know that we were not at all serious about it but I think after his inspirational/taunting/scolding speech all of us wanted to win badly. I still remember those 10 minutes after sir's speech. Everyone sat silently and then someone got up and said lets win this thing and we all got up at once. all of us got ready, put the costumes and had put some makeup also. We couldn't talk to each other till it was our time to present the skit. I think all of us put our hearts in our characters, that’s why 2 of the 4 judges were crying at the climax. The funny part is we had to confirm on the list to see that we are the WINNERs. |
No comments:
Post a Comment